Langstone harbour fishing regs consultation (esp, bottom-towed gear).

Langstone harbour fishing regs consultation (esp, bottom-towed gear).

All members are able to voice an opinion (during January) on measures to conserve and protect many of the areas around the Solent. This includes Langstone Harbour, and so I thought you might like to contribute your views especially on the vigorous dredging for clams and oysters that we have witnessed whilst out rowing.

Solent_EMS_consultation_-_Jan_2016.pdf

I hope this reference works, if not then email me and I'll send the pdf or another link.
Cheers
Nigel.

****P.S.  This meeting may also interest any wildlife and fishing enthusiasts! ---->
Poster_PLSA_05012015.pdf