Langstone lady has sprung a leak August 21 st

Langstone lady has sprung a leak August 21 st

Re: Langstone lady has sprung a leak August 21 st

nigel
Are you sure it is a Leak?
 I noted yesterday, in Sallyport, that there was much more water in the bilges than expected. It did, however, seem less salty than the sea and so I put it down to the previous day's rain having penetrated the boat cover ......and the Teifi also had a significant amount of water in it, and it had been sponged dry on the Sunday before being "put-to-bed"..!