Leaky boats

Geoff
I have just fixed the pump on Lady. I have now been told she is a leaky ship. After rowing today she was put back on trailer? Why? Water was seen coming out of her bottom. There is no way I can fix her on the trailer. Does Sallyport leak. You are all busy thinking about practicing for river race. You could be bailing all the way up the river. I will fix them but I can't do it if they out of reach. I need them upside down on a tressel so I can fix them. Mike has two. Up to you. Geoff

Re: Leaky boats

louise
hi geoff there are 4/5 people able to sort langstone lady out onto a tressle between 5-7pm tomorrow. are you avaliable to offer your guidance and support?