Littlehampton tow row Sept 12th Tuesday

michael
For my midweek row I propose joining the Shovellers (two Galleys from Portsmouth) on a tow row. I can take Langstone Lady on her trailer but not a double until the height issued is resolved. Any other towers are welcome.
Michael

Re: Littlehampton tow row Sept 12th Tuesday

Marilyn Rogers
Yes please  Marilyn

Re: Littlehampton tow row Sept 12th Tuesday

tombennettx@gmail.com
Add me in please

Re: Littlehampton tow row Sept 12th Tuesday

Lesley Kent
Yes please!

Re: Littlehampton tow row Sept 12th Tuesday

Joan
Yes please for me. Joan

Re: Littlehampton tow row Sept 12th Tuesday

Yes please Michael. Marion 😁

Re: Littlehampton tow row Sept 12th Tuesday

Mark Taylor
Michael,  great idea,  please be aware that we plan to turn Gladys over and probably mabel to anti foul before the grr. So they won't be available that day.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Littlehampton tow row Sept 12th Tuesday

Crew of Langstone Lady
Michael
Lesley
Marilyn
Tom
Joan
Marion
Meet at 8am Tuesday 12th to load boat and meet up with Shovellers.
Forecast still good.
Michael

Re: Littlehampton tow row Sept 12th Tuesday

How fabulous @ would have loved this but my son is home from mayanmar which obviously is much more important

Re: Littlehampton tow row Sept 12th Tuesday

Littlehampton row cancelled river closed to navigation. Rowing to Portchester instead.
Michael

Re: Littlehampton tow row Sept 12th Tuesday

Thank you all for a lovely row, 4.5 hours and 17.7 miles.
Left 8.00 returned 14.00hrs. High tide 11.30, at 14.2m. Cleared all bridges. Times for future cutters information.
Michael

Re: Littlehampton tow row Sept 12th Tuesday

Marion
Brilliant row! Loved it. Many thanks for organising it Michael 😁👍

Re: Littlehampton tow row Sept 12th Tuesday

Joan
Just to add my thanks too for all the hard work that went into organising this row - precision planning at short notice by Michael and excellent coxing by Michael and Tom through the rather tight (in height as well as breadth) bridges meant the rest of us could just enjoy the fun - even if it did mean crouching  in the bottom of the boat at times!  Brilliant experience - thank you.