London Marathon update

Dear Cutters,

Well, 7hrs 8mins isn’t breaking any records or going to set the world on fire, but at least I finished before it got dark!!
(And beat Mo Farah…he couldn’t even get to the start line!! 🤣)

Thank you all for your ever ongoing support, generosity and lovely comments.
Together with work sponsors etc, you helped me raise £1,785 for the charity Children With Cancer.
Thank you so, so much!!

I hope to see you all out on the water soon (once I can walk again!! 🙈🙈)

…..Official images to come, but these were taken by friends and family en-route.
Matt x