London to Paris challenge in aid of Donna Louise childrens' hospice

London to Paris challenge in aid of Donna Louise childrens' hospice

Mike has asked me to post a link to a great rowing challenge, the London to Paris row on behalf of Donna Louise childrens' hospice that does great work supporting kids with terminal illnesses and their parents. Hugh Dennis is in the crew - we met him when he came out with us expecting to train but we dragged him off for beer in Emsworth instead.
These guys are great and determined to raise a lot of money in a fabulous cause, and you can follow their progress at http://www.towertotower.co.uk/track-progress or on Mike's Twitter feed, @LangstoneRowing.