London to Paris - ladies crew sought

Shellz
Hello gals (and boys having a look)

At the recent AGM someone asked me if the L2P on the Diary Dates note was just for info or if it was a genuine rowing opportunity. Can't remember who it was!

Well, after a period of on-again, off-again due to various pressures, I am actively looking for ladies to join the first ever gals team to show the boys how it's done. So yes, it's a genuine rowing opportunity.

The dates are 25 May to 1 June, a 10 day window allowing for weather, but if all is well on the Channel the challenge should only take up the first six of those dates.

If you're interested I can send you an introductory email, just let me know. Email me shelley@haylingkettlebells.com or call/text with your email address to 0780 3000 745.

Shel x