Lost Property in Garage

ron and cheryl
From Mike/Cutters garage tidy Saturday, the items of lost property listed below were found.

1.) Navy/Light Blue Hooded Lightweight Waterproof Jacket for Age 6 with 08 Logo
2.) Cutters Fleece (Small)
3.) Bell and Ross Black Baseball Cap
4.) Wilson Red Baseball Cap
5.) Welsh RFU Wooley Hat (Red with black stripe)
6.) Black Wooley Hat
7.) Pair of HOTUNA Wet Shoes (About size 8)
8.) Maximuscle Water Bottle (Red Top)
9.) Brown Heavy Duty Gardening Gloves
10.) Small Sheep Fleece with Graham L.C. written on
11.) Small Sheep Fleece with Partridge written on.
12.) Large Sheep Fleece with Laura G-B written on and Hearts drawn on.

Item 1 is hanging on a coat hook on the left hand side of the garage as you go in
Items 2 - 8 are in a bag in the Cutters Cupboard
Item 9 Is on the top of the Cutters Cupboard
Items 10 - 12 are at the rear Left Hand side of the garage as you go in.

If you recognise and have lost any of these items, that's where they are so please help yourself.

All the best ~ Ron and Cheryl

Re: Lost Property in Garage/Netley Trainers

Steve Woods
May I add Landsend water shoes/Trainers in a foodie carrier bag left in my car after Netley ( wondered what the fragrance was?) complete with Hermit crabs ?

Re: Lost Property in Garage

My blue cool bag has been left in there so will collect at the weekend , has my sons name on the strap .
Dee