Lost and Found

nigel
Hi All,
After the Tudor Pull someone from Lady or Gladys left this rather nice water bottle, labelled " vps healthcare" + "burjeel hospital".
Is it yours - let me know ....

My own clear polythene 1 litre water bottle, with a black screw top and white sticky tape ,escaped at the same event. Let me know if you know where it is please.

As you can see, a) it is still in the vicinity of Langstone Harbour, and b) I still haven't figured out how to stop nabble rotating my photos!

From previous "lost and found" note that nobody has yet claimed the new pair of red/black Musto rowing gloves!
-Much too nice to leave to rot!

Re: Lost and Found

Phil P
Hi Nigel
Yes it’s mine
Thanks Phil

Re: Lost and Found

Nigel, I retrieved my Musto gloves after Joan handed them to me. Thank you both. Michael