Lottie'S oar

nigel
Hi Geoff,
  This morning I came for a row and went to uncover Lottie. As I was doing so I noted one of the paired oars placed down by the side of the boat. It was smashed. Had anyone reported this to you? Someone has given the blade a heavy blow across the spine and snapped it.
It can be reglued - I know because I have done similar repairs in the past when I last repaired and repainted all the Teifi oars - would you like me to have a go at reglueing it, or do you want to have a go yourself? Let me know