Lovely pics from Richard B, of today’s LL renovation

Lovely pics from Richard B, of today’s LL renovation

Matt O’Neill
Lovely pics from Richard Beardsall, of today’s Langstone Lady renovation efforts.
She’s looking lovely, keep putting in the effort Cutters, it’ll be worth it in the long run…..and for those who haven’t signed up yet, you’re missing a great camaraderie day we can all be proud of when we’re out rowing her!!

Thanks Richard for these great photos….shes coming on a treat!!