MIDWEEK ROW: Tuesday April 5th at the Mill for 12:30

MIDWEEK ROW: Tuesday April 5th at the Mill for 12:30

Current weather forecasts are a bit variable, but a combination of increasingly neapish tides and unpleasant forecasts leads me to think that the "gap" predicted for Tuesday may be our best bet.
Current forecast 13deg C and westerly moderate winds, with HW at approx. 14:40 - so we can gather at 12:30 to give us the max. flexibility in our destination and row-plan. Probable snack stop at Emsworth, but may be adjusted on the day.....
Please sign up as usual, and remember the weather can be very changeable at this time of year - dress accordingly, and bring a drink.
Don't bring Covid!

OOPS !!!  I've corrected my typo of April 8th, to the correct April 5th! Thanks, Liz for pointing this out!

Re: MIDWEEK ROW: Tuesday April 8th, at the Mill for 12:30

James Griffin
yes please

Re: MIDWEEK ROW: Tuesday April 8th, at the Mill for 12:30

Yes please from Michael and Lesley

Re: MIDWEEK ROW: Tuesday April 8th, at the Mill for 12:30

Nigel is this row Tuesday 5th? If so the 5 mile ladies crew have posted a row in Sweare Deep at 2pm so please don't use her.
Thanks!

Re: MIDWEEK ROW: Tuesday April 5th at the Mill for 12:30

See corrected date for anyone who has ( or will ) sign up.

....and, yes Rachel, I was very aware of the Sweare Deep outing before I posted the original. Note my original phrasing and timings.
 P.S. I haven't had any replies to my last 3 forum emails to you over a period of a.fortnight. It is about time that defects in the nabble route of private comms was rectified. I have been flagging up this defect for years (literally).

Re: MIDWEEK ROW: Tuesday April 5th at the Mill for 12:30

Mike Ballard
Yes please, Nigel. Regards, Mike

Re: MIDWEEK ROW: Tuesday April 5th at the Mill for 12:30

Yes please , If numbers work. Marilyn

Re: MIDWEEK ROW: Tuesday April 5th at the Mill for 12:30

Sorry Nigel could you use my email rather than nabble as I'm not sure Chris can fix it.

Re: MIDWEEK ROW: Tuesday April 5th at the Mill for 12:30

Nigel,
I have been looking at the Nabble email system and it seems to be inoperable. I don't know what can be done about this.
In any case, I am rather against communication outside the forum as it is always better to keep everything open and transparent. This is not a criticism - I understand that sometimes it is better to go off the public forum, but If privacy is absolutely necessary I suggest you email people directly.
Best
Chris

Re: MIDWEEK ROW: Tuesday April 5th at the Mill for 12:30

nigel
Trouble with that, Chris, is that only committee members have access to the email addresses! P.S. I agree wholeheartedly about your " keep it transparent and in the forum" views.

Rachel, I have been emailing you outside of the forum, when intra-forum appeared to not work. E.G. Relating to the first two replies on this forum thread. I presume from your comment that you haven't received those?