MORE ROWERS NEEDED FOR ROUND HAYLING RACE

MORE ROWERS NEEDED FOR ROUND HAYLING RACE

This is just to put the message in the topics list IN CAPITAL LETTERS.
Please post if you are interested in joining in our big race of the year!

Re: MORE ROWERS NEEDED FOR ROUND HAYLING RACE

katy
What is the date for that Chris it sounds great.

Re: MORE ROWERS NEEDED FOR ROUND HAYLING RACE

Sunday July 5...

Re: MORE ROWERS NEEDED FOR ROUND HAYLING RACE

Kate
Hi Chris I'd like to join in if you still need rowers. I haven't been out in any of the club boats but have rowed before. When is a good time to try?
Thanks Kate

Re: MORE ROWERS NEEDED FOR ROUND HAYLING RACE

Hi Kate,
Why not come along to the excursion row on Saturday or open rowing on Sunday (or both, of course) and we can put you in a boat and see what you think?
Chris

Hi Chris
What time are the Sat and Sun outings?

Re: MORE ROWERS NEEDED FOR ROUND HAYLING RACE

Hi Kate,
Could you drop me an email at captain@langstonecutters.com?
All the details are at langstonecutters.com, though for longer rows such as Saturday the details are worked out on the forum in the days previous. If you want to come on Sunday, just turn up at the slipway next to Langstone Mill at 08.30. Bring a pair of wellies!
The time for Saturday has not been fixed yet despite what it says on the website. Keep looking!
Chris

Re: MORE ROWERS NEEDED FOR ROUND HAYLING RACE

Claudia
Hi Chris,
           I've been told that I have been kindly asked from Victoria and Christine to do the race and would be very happy to take part if a space is still needed.
Thanks, Claudia

Re: MORE ROWERS NEEDED FOR ROUND HAYLING RACE

Hi Claudia,
That's great. You're in!
Langstone Lady's crew now is:
Christine, Rachel, Victoria, Annika, Claudia and me (cox) (probably) (unless a lighter alternative presents itself).

Re: MORE ROWERS NEEDED FOR ROUND HAYLING RACE

Claudia
Thanks Chris,
Please could you tell me the details for the day? And  by the way, if you're cox it's just a bonus.

Re: MORE ROWERS NEEDED FOR ROUND HAYLING RACE

KateM
Hi Chris
I can do the Round the Island Race if you still need someone for the ladies boat. Lovely breakfast row yesterday really enjoyed it
Kate