Mabel and Sallyport return today if possible please can someone co-ordinate

Mabel and Sallyport return today if possible please can someone co-ordinate

Steve Woods
Crew,

Apologies I am MIA today and cannot assist. Could someone co-ordinate and liaise with the Marina office. If we cannot move them today they may have to go into a berth with a charge . Not an issue but we do want to keep candour and integrity with the marina. If it runs into tomorrow I can assist last orders on Ebb would be my preference 5pm shuttle row .

Re: Mabel and Sallyport return today if possible please can someone co-ordinate

Christine
There were a few people going to move Sally port at 5.30pm today as Marcus isn't back from work until then.  I am available earlier, so if there are enough of us around 4.30/5 pm lets meet then. Please post below availability and the we can agree a time by mid afternoon. Thanks.

Re: Mabel and Sallyport return today if possible please can someone co-ordinate

Sorry Christine my post crossed with yours. Do you want me to cancel mine? I can't make the later time I'm afraid

Re: Mabel and Sallyport return today if possible please can someone co-ordinate

Hi Guys

Confirm that I will be arriving at 4.30 to shuttle Mabel and Sallyport one at a time.

Can pick people up from Langstone High street on my way round ?

Andy
Mobile got damaged yesterday, so number up to 3.30 is 01903 - 883914

Re: Mabel and Sallyport return today if possible please can someone co-ordinate

Tim
Hi Andy

4.30pm in the Ship Car Park for me please, don't wait though as I am coming from a meeting which might over run in which case I will be at the Mill to receive you.

Cheers

Tim

Re: Mabel and Sallyport return today if possible please can someone co-ordinate

Andy Mac
Hi Tim

Ship car park 4.30

Re: Mabel and Sallyport return today if possible please can someone co-ordinate

I am able to help, a lift round would be good, I can then take anyone back to the Marina to collect cars, Marilyn

Re: Mabel and Sallyport return today if possible please can someone co-ordinate

I can come too after all. I will pick you up again Marilyn at about 4.20 :-)

Re: Mabel and Sallyport return today if possible please can someone co-ordinate

Fantastic.  Just seen Steve and have the codes. Main barrier 7668. Pontoon 7668A. Toilets 5732A.  I will be at the marina just before 4.30pm to locate the boats as they might be moved to a birth.  Let's meet outside the main office as near to 4.30pm as possible.  We will either shuttle the boats or row both together, depending on how many sign up.  Thanks all. ( didn't see your post Rachel, but let's keep on this one, thanks).

Re: Mabel and Sallyport return today if possible please can someone co-ordinate

Ian Maclennan
Hi All, I can make it too, so will be at Marilyn's at 4.20 p.m. for a lift over there, if that's OK Rachel?  Saves cycling to Northney and having to recover the bike later...

Re: Mabel and Sallyport return today if possible please can someone co-ordinate

All noted
Thanks Christine

Re: Mabel and Sallyport return today if possible please can someone co-ordinate

Thats fine Ian see you outside Marilyns 4.20 ish

Re: Mabel and Sallyport return today if possible please can someone co-ordinate

Jenny
Hi All

I'm really hectic at work today, so should stay on. If you need me I will try to get away but will be difficult. Can you make a decision and let me know ASAP as I will need to cancel a meeting?

Thanks
Jenny

Re: Mabel and Sallyport return today if possible please can someone co-ordinate

Its looking more like 4.15 at the ship Tim?

Re: Mabel and Sallyport return today if possible please can someone co-ordinate

Ian Maclennan
Jenny, it looks like we will have 6 people joining this without you, so I should stand down (stay at work) and the rest of us will take care of it.  Rachel and Christine, shout if I have spoken out of turn.

Re: Mabel and Sallyport return today if possible please can someone co-ordinate

Geoff
I will be there . Geoff

Re: Mabel and Sallyport return today if possible please can someone co-ordinate

No that's fine for Jenny to stand down. We have enough to organise it. Anyone that is totally free and not working hard is still welcome. Thanks to all who have signed up and see you at the main building Northney building at 4.30pm

Re: Mabel and Sallyport return today if possible please can someone co-ordinate

Jenny

Ok thank you

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

---- Ian Maclennan [via Langstone Cutters RC] wrote ----

Jenny, it looks like we will have 6 people joining this without you, Jenny, so I should stand down (stay at work) and the rest of us will take care of it.  Rachel and Christine, shout if I have spoken out of turn.

To start a new topic under Langstone Cutters RC, email ml-node+[hidden email]

Re: Mabel and Sallyport return today if possible please can someone co-ordinate

Chris Penfold
I'll be at the marina at 1630 Christine. Hopefully i can grab a lift back for my car with Marilyn???

Chris

Re: Mabel and Sallyport return today if possible please can someone co-ordinate

Christine
Great, shore we can sort the cars out afterwards.