Magna Carta Camping

This just received from the organisers:

You indicated you might be wanting to camp when you come up for the Magna Carta
Two places to try are
Longridge Activity Centre near Marlow speak to Marc Lowther for more info
  Marc.Lowther@alfcharity.org
  and Hurley Riverside Park Will Burfitt.
  Will@hurleyriversidepark.co.uk

Re: Magna Carta Camping

Andy Mac
Many thanks for that Chris.

Have had a word with both Longbridge and Hurley, and Longbridge are a lot more helpful and welcoming than Hurley.

Longbridge Activity Center, Marlow, has one x dorm free for that weekend which sleeps seven.

3 x double bunks and one single.

Rate for the dorm accomodation is £ 20.00 per person per night.

Plenty of camping available @ £ 10.00 p.p per night.

033 0303 0101 is the main bookings number and any of the bookings team will be able to assist in making a reservation.

Email = bookings@alfcharity.org

PS Marc Lowther is head of activities and is not involved with booking accommodation.

I will be staying at Marlow on Friday and Saturday nights at Longbridge, but will naturally be available for loading and unloading boats etc at The Mill.

Hope of interest.

Re: Magna Carta Camping

Andrew B
Like Andy - and thanks for the info - Debbie and I have booked a tent into Longridge for Friday and Sat nights.
I got the impression that there was not much space left so if you are thinking of staying there you need to get on the phone to the booking team, I spoke to Michaela, very helpful....

Michaela Scott
Longridge
033 0303 0101

Andrew

Re: Magna Carta Camping

Jenny

We are staying at Dorney Reach Maidenhead, Friday and Saturday.

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

---- Andrew B [via Langstone Cutters RC] wrote ----

Like Andy - and thanks for the info - Debbie and I have booked a tent into Longridge for Friday and Sat nights.
I got the impression that there was not much space left so if you are thinking of staying there you need to get on the phone to the booking team, I spoke to Michaela, very helpful....

Michaela Scott
Longridge
033 0303 0101

Andrew

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Magna-Carta-Camping-tp3896p4075.html
To start a new topic under Langstone Cutters RC, email ml-node+[hidden email]