Magna Carta Relay arrangements

Sorry to have been offline - I was on holiday (rowing, natch).
The itinerary for next weekend is as follows:
Friday
0900 - Load up boats. We will need enough people to load the double trailer, so could everyone who is staying on the Thames on Friday night please come along, and anyone else who is available.
Bembridge and Sallyport will go on the double trailer, destination Longridge Activity Centre.
Langstone Lady will go on the single trailer, destination Cookham Reach Sailing Club.

Saturday
Bembridge and Sallyport crews to muster at Longridge, Langstone Lady's at Cookham by 0900.
At the end of the day, Bembridge and Sallyport will be at Datchet, Lady at Oakley Court Hotel. There will be a minibus to take DRIVERS ONLY back to the start points, to enable them to pick up the crews.

Sunday
Muster at Datchet or Oakley Court by 0900.
At the end of the day, a minibus will take DRIVERS ONLY to the start points.
Load up boats, depart.
Arrive Langstone, put boats in boat park.

The crews are as follows:
Bembridge/Sallyport:
Skippers: Geoff, Mike
Nigel
Andrew B
Debbie
Mark
Alison
Lou
Victoria

Langstone Lady
Skipper: Me
Marion
Steve
Les
Sue
Jenny

Re: Magna Carta Relay arrangements

Andy Mac
Many thanks for that Chris
Confirm that I will be at the Mill for loading 1.45 Friday.
Ditto Sunday evening for unloading.
Tks, Best

RE: Magna Carta Relay arrangements

Jenny
Hi Chris

As discussed previously; me and Dave will already be up there on Friday as we are in London that day. So unfortunately won't be able to help with the boats on the Friday. We will both be able to help on the Sunday though.
Also I have ordered a medium sized cap from you. Do you want me to collect it from you this week or do you want to bring it along on the day?

If you need any help with anything before Friday, I'm happy to help.

Thanks
Jenny

Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 11:41:59 -0700
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Magna Carta Relay arrangements

Sorry to have been offline - I was on holiday (rowing, natch).
The itinerary for next weekend is as follows:
Friday
1400 - Load up boats. We will need enough people to load the double trailer, so could everyone who is staying on the Thames on Friday night please come along, and anyone else who is available.
[...]

Nicky
Steve
Les
Sue

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Magna-Carta-Relay-arrangements-tp4308.html

Re: Magna Carta Relay arrangements

You need to revise the timing Chris, see my email.
Please note that the guidance notes and videos are ambiguous/vague about the minibus service from Datchet. Could you get an assurance from Malcolm et al that it will be available (as it is the other side of the river to the other pickup points, and it's going to be quite late when we get finished on the Saturday).

I note that we shall have to get back home sharpish on the Sunday, if we are going to be able to deliver the boats to the Mill. Seems a bit of a pity to miss the on-land fun at the end of the parade.....but that's life.
  Cheers
Nigel.

Re: Magna Carta Relay arrangements

That is great, thank you very much Nigel.
Roger Mutton at ThamesAlive confirmed the minibus.
We need to get the boats away fairly quickly at the end anyway because of preparations for HMQ's arrival the following day.

RE: Magna Carta Relay arrangements

Hi Jenny,
I will bring the caps with me - they have been slightly delayed because one was damaged in the embroidery machine and they are having to replace it.
We have one or two dropouts so I may need you in Langstone Lady - would that be OK?

Re: Magna Carta Relay arrangements

To enable the boats to be towed up in good time, the trailers will be loaded at 09.00 on Friday. There are one or two people who can't make it then but there should be more than enough to get the job done.

RE: Magna Carta Relay arrangements

Jenny

Yes that's fine with me. Just let me know where I've got to be and I'll be there.
Thanks
Jenny

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

---- Chris Partridge [via Langstone Cutters RC] wrote ----

Hi Jenny,
I will bring the caps with me - they have been slightly delayed because one was damaged in the embroidery machine and they are having to replace it.
We have one or two dropouts so I may need you in Langstone Lady - would that be OK?

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Magna-Carta-Relay-arrangements-tp4308p4320.html
To start a new topic under Langstone Cutters RC, email ml-node+[hidden email]

Re: Magna Carta Relay arrangements

Hi Chris
Regret that I wont be able to assist Friday morning, due to work commitments. It would also be hell trying to get around Chichester at 8.30 in the morning. No probs for Sunday evening at the Mill.

Re: Magna Carta Relay arrangements

alison kidd
Hi Chris, really sorry but can't help with loading or unloading boats. Would have been available for 2 pm Friday but working in the morning. I'm staying in Egham Sun night as involved in the Mon event with work. Don't think I'll get to meet Her Maj tho.
See you Sat. Alison

Re: Magna Carta Relay arrangements

I am hoping to have Friday off work and potentially be able to help with the boats at 9am if you are short on numbers.

Re: Magna Carta Relay arrangements

Frances
Sorry, I am unavailable Friday 9am for boat loading, due to working hours, but Mark will be there.
We  are boyh available Sunday evening