Magna Carta Relay costs

The cost per person for the Magna Carta Relay is £40, which includes the boat fee, petrol and a new ceremonial cap in high quality wool and polyester blend, embroidered with the club logo.
Any surplus after distribution of the petrol money will be given to club funds.

Members who are not coming to the row can buy a cap for £18 - the embroidery will only feature the club logo so it will be suitable for every occasion. Let's show the GRR what a stylish bunch we are with our traditional English caps!

The cap is available in these sizes:
Medium = 56 - 57cm
Large = 58 - 59cm
X Large = 60 - 61cm

I know some of you have already sent your size in but the delay getting hold of the supplier means I have lost them. Could you all resend the size you need, please? Experience of the Diamond Jubilee Flotilla caps indicates the sizes are a bit generous so if you are on the edge, the smaller size is probably better. There is an elasticated section at the back so the exact size is not critical.
We need to get the embroidery done so please send in your size as soon as possible.

Please send your payment asap to Marcus - electronic payments should have the reference MCR and your name.
This is promising to be a great event.

Re: Magna Carta Relay costs

Hi Chris
X Large for Andy Mac please
and I assume that the bank tranfser details are as per membership form?
Sort Code 40-23-20; Account 81341944
Ref MCR
Thanks, Best

Re: Magna Carta Relay costs

large for me and medium for Victoria...

On 19 May 2015 at 10:15, Chris Partridge [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Magna-Carta-Relay-costs-tp4128.html

Langstone Adventure Rowing

+ 44 (0) 7767 350 512
+ 44 (0) 2392 451 846

"Only the guy who isn't rowing has time to rock the boat." Jean-Paul Sartre

Re: Magna Carta Relay costs

Hello Chris,XL for me please. Got to keep those rays off,it's bound to be sunny .
Thanks .... Les.

Re: Magna Carta Relay costs

Alison Kidd
Medium for me please Chris.
Thanks, Alison

Re: Magna Carta Relay costs

Frances
Please can you order Medium for me, and Mark doesn't want one, as already has the one from the Thames Jubilee row. Thanks, .Frances

Re: Magna Carta Relay costs

Geoff
Hi Chris. Lots of big heads around. I'm only a medium Geoff

Re: Magna Carta Relay costs

Andrew B
Hi Chris,
Debbie and I are both Medium = 56 - 57cm
Thanks very much
Andrew

Re: Magna Carta Relay costs

Woods : Large cap please Chris

Re: Magna Carta Relay costs

sue martin
Medium for me please Chris.
Sue

Re: Magna Carta Relay costs

louise
My money is with Marcus. Medium for me please x

Re: Magna Carta Relay costs

Jenny
Hi Chris

medium for me please.

Thanks
Jenny

Re: Magna Carta Relay costs

nigel
Hi Chris,
       Medium for me if I have to pay for another one (still have my pristine QJ one).