Magna Carta Relay in June

Re: Magna Carta Relay in June

douglassmith

 yes please Chris - this sounds like a great trip. i would like to be involved in the mix either for a day or 2 -whichever suits.

  Douglas

Re: Magna Carta Relay in June

Sue Martin
Hi Chris,
Yes please.
Sue

Re: Magna Carta Relay in June

Jenny

Hi Chris I would like to attend both days
Thanks Jenny

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

---- Chris Partridge [via Langstone Cutters RC] wrote ----

It would be great to have you both along.
Malcolm Knight has indicated that we might well get all three galleys in the event. There are lots of options for people to come along for one day or both, or to row for just a few legs, so we can probably accommodate everyone who wants to come in one way or another.
So if you are interested sign up here with an indication of whether you want to attend the entire event or just a part, and we can try and accommodate everyone as best we can. There is plenty of time.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Magna-Carta-Relay-in-June-tp2976p3001.html
To start a new topic under Langstone Cutters RC, email ml-node+[hidden email]

Re: Magna Carta Relay in June

Teri
Hi Chris, now I'm emerging from the winter dismals and injuries - please can I say yes to a chance to row on the Sunday ?    Really does look like it's going to be pretty spectacular!  Thanks ever so.

RE: Magna Carta Relay in June

marilyn Rogers
Hi Chris, I am definitely interested, Marilyn .

Re: Magna Carta Relay in June

Geoff Shilling
Sounds like fun. Count me in Geoff
12