Magna Carta 'timeshare' and carshare?

Marion
Hi all,
I am on the list for Magna Carta for the weekend but am pretty hectic at the moment and, realistically, can only manage one of the two days. I would like to attend on Saturday and wondered if anyone would like to pick up my Sunday?
Also, is anyone driving up and back for the day or would like a lift as I don't fancy driving up on my own?
Chris - do we already have a reserve list?

Re: Magna Carta 'timeshare' and carshare?

Steve Woods
Marion, subject to Chris confirming the technicalties/permissions etc to swap yes, I can realistically only do one day now and in addition Nicky has dropped out so if possible we could do one day each and take another ?

Re: Magna Carta 'timeshare' and carshare?

Marion, subject to Chris confirming the technicalties/permissions etc to swap yes, I can realistically only do one day now and in addition Nicky has dropped out so if possible we could do one day each and take another ?

Re: Magna Carta 'timeshare' and carshare?

I will be driving up both days rather than stay over so anyone doing the same is welcome to a lift.
Marion and Steve - it would be great to have you both on both days, but if you really can't make it could you agree to one of you dropping out on Saturday and the other on Sunday?

Re: Magna Carta 'timeshare' and carshare?

I can do Saturday if Steve can do Sunday? Do we have any reserves to pick up the spare place? I wiuld be glad of a lift up there Chris if that is possible - speak to you at todays row. marion

Re: Magna Carta 'timeshare' and carshare?

Hi Marion,
I have written to Chris, saying I could row on one of the days, I don't know if there is a reserve list ?

Marilyn.

Re: Magna Carta 'timeshare' and carshare?

Marion
Haven't heard back from Steve as to whether he is ok with Sunday but he did say that as Nicky isn't going there are actually two places available. Steve and I would count as one so there should still be another place both days? Don't think there is a reserve list? Marion

Re: Magna Carta 'timeshare' and carshare?

Yes I think it is we share a thwart - Saturday you Sunday me and Marilyn can do one/both or another ? Clear as the waters of the Thames ! Please confirm Cheers