Membership Renewal for 2014

Damian Grounds
Banned User
Hi All,

Well, as the hare of time dashes to keep up with the tortoise of eternity; and the memories of last year disappear into the black hole of collective amnesia; it's that time of the year folks when we all need to renew our club membership!

Membership of the Langstone Cutters Rowing Club represents fantastic value for money! At just £30.00 per adult and £5.00 per child (aged 17 & under) one can row to one's heart content for 52 weeks of the year (subject to terms, conditions & of course the weather!!) for considerably less than most people pay for one month's gym membership! (Annual Club Membership runs from 1st January to 31st December.

I have emailed full details on how to renew your membership, along with the relevant form, etc... Please check your email.

Please let me know if, after reading this message, you have not received the email. I can be contacted via this forum.

Many thanks,
Damian

Re: Membership Renewal for 2014

Giselle.l.harding
Hi Damian ,
Can you please confirm I do not need to renew , as just only joined?  Well I think I have, sent completed form and monies approx 3 weeks ago.

Regards
Giselle

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Membership-Renewal-for-2014-tp989.html

Re: Membership Renewal for 2014

Damian Grounds
Banned User
Hi Giselle,

Please accept my apology for any confusion over whom to contact about club membership. I took over the role from Richard Harrison on The 23rd November, but unfortunately, this change hasn't been reflected on the website yet. I imagine you sent your membership form and payment to Richard Harrison? In which case I shall sort things out with him.

Please let me know if I can be of any further help?

Re: Membership Renewal for 2014

Damian Grounds
Banned User
Hi All,

I have had a few people contact me because they have not received the 'Membership Renewal' email I promised in my earlier post and which I subsequently sent out to everybody before the weekend.

It would appear that whilst I diligently checked and double checked all the details on the 2013 membership forms that are in club's membership folder, it now transpires that many of you have probably paid but that we have no completed membership form held on file for you!

I would like to reassure anyone who didn't receive the email about membership renewal from me that it certainly wasn't intentional and for you to get in touch with me as soon as possible at damiangrounds@gmail.com and I can then add you to the club's email list.

Please can everybody ensure they give Marcus or myself a signed and completed membership form when renewing this year's membership.

Many thanks,
Damian