Merry Christmas and Happy Rowing New Year

Merry Christmas and Happy Rowing New Year

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Rowing New Year

Excellent picture as always Ron ☺. Happy Christmas to you both

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Rowing New Year

Wishing you a merry and happy Christmas Ron and Cheryl.

I am baa humbugging and fleeing the UK for the mountains of Morocco.

See you soon.

Best

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Rowing New Year

Liz Hall
Happy Christmas to you both from Liz & John.

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Rowing New Year

I recognise that bench but I had no idea it could fly - I'm obviously not drinking enough! Have a great Christmas. Love Marion x