Mid Week Row Wednesday 19th August

Re: Mid Week Row Wednesday 19th August

Andy Mac
Hi Guys

Sadly I am going to have to bale.
It is absolutely manic here and I worked until 3 in the morning trying to get on top of everything.
We have enough work for ten people and with shipments all over The World in different time zones, I am going to be stuck behind a computer for the next 48 hours getting them all safely delivered.
Really sorry, it would be lovely to celebrate with you and enjoy a spot of social rowing , but it is absolute bedlam here and I have to get on top of it, to avoid mishaps.
Wishing you all a super day. Give my best wishes and love to the gang.
Best Andy
PS I will be thinking of you gliding across the water while I am crunching a boring desk top.I would love a peaceful tranquil break on the water. Sadly that is not to be the case.
Cheers, Best
Andy

PPS I was hoping work was quietening down, whereas it has got even more frenzied. Yikes!

Re: Mid Week Row Wednesday 19th August

louise
Just wrapping up......

Re: Mid Week Row Wednesday 19th August

Jackie
Thanks to Ron and Cheryl for organising a lovely afternoon of rowing and cheese and wine. Thanks to Mike for saving the day and letting us use his conservatory and special thanks to Mrs Bishop for her lovely cheese!
Great afternoon
Jackie x
12