Mid Week Row organiser needed

I am down to organise the midweek row for the week beginning May 30 but unfortunately I can't be there so can anyone take over?

Re: Mid Week Row organiser needed

Mike Gilbert

Chris I am happy to do the mid week row that week..

Also I will take a boat to East Head on the Monday of anyone is interested...

On 5 May 2016 9:30 am, "Chris Partridge [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I am down to organise the midweek row for the week beginning May 30 but unfortunately I can't be there so can anyone take over?

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Mid-Week-Row-organiser-needed-tp7527.html

Re: Mid Week Row organiser needed

Thanks Mike.