Mid Week row - Monday 27 March at 14:30

Next week's weather decides that realy Monday is best day for a row. Expected to be Sunny with light north wind. So wrap up with layers. Meet at boat park at 14:30 Destination will be decided on the day. Please sign up in usual way. Please check this forum entry on the day for latest details.

So we have 17 rowers signed up. I propose we take Sweare Deep with 5 and two galleys with 6 in each to avoid odd people needing to use teifis.

Suggested crews:-

Sweare Deep
Mark
Rachel
Anita
Richard
Liz W

Galley 1
John D
Tessa
Sue L
Susan W
Ron
Cheryl

Galley 2
Nigel
John C
Dave
Josie
Chris P
Mike B

HW is 16:27 at 4.1 Metres
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Mid Week row - Monday 27 March at 14:30

john d. pearce
Hi Mark
Yes please
John D.

Re: Mid Week row - Monday 27 March at 14:30

Tessa Collings
Yes please Tessa

Re: Mid Week row - Monday 27 March at 14:30

Yes please Mark but don't think I could row a Teifi at the moment

Re: Mid Week row - Monday 27 March at 14:30

Anita Preston
Yes please, if weather permits.

Re: Mid Week row - Monday 27 March at 14:30

Comment Noted Rachel. Wont allocate you to a Teifi. Hope not to have to use such craft.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Mid Week row - Monday 27 March at 14:30

Yes please. Sue

Re: Mid Week row - Monday 27 March at 14:30

Susan Wagg
Yes please Mark

Re: Mid Week row - Monday 27 March at 14:30

RichardH
Hi Mark

Yes please

cheers

Re: Mid Week row - Monday 27 March at 14:30

Hi Mark, Ron and Cheryl for this please ~ Cheers

Re: Mid Week row - Monday 27 March at 14:30

Yes please for a row!

Re: Mid Week row - Monday 27 March at 14:30

John Child
Yes please

John C

Re: Mid Week row - Monday 27 March at 14:30

If there are enough takers for a third vessel then I would love to join you. (Happy to row in anything) If not then no problem.

Re: Mid Week row - Monday 27 March at 14:30

Yes please .Marilyn

Re: Mid Week row - Monday 27 March at 14:30

Dave & Josie
Yes please if there’s room for both of us.

Re: Mid Week row - Monday 27 March at 14:30

Mark Taylor
16 of us so far,  which is 3 boats,  but we have 5 boats so roll up roll up and sign here.  It's going to be the one dry day of the week with light winds.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Mid Week row - Monday 27 March at 14:30

Yes please Mark.

Re: Mid Week row - Monday 27 March at 14:30

Mike Ballard
Yes please for me as well, thanks Mike

Re: Mid Week row - Monday 27 March at 14:30

Sorry unable to join you today, enjoy .Marilyn