Mid Week row organiser needed

Shelley is down to organise this week's row but she doesn't feel up to it so I volunteered, but now I find the only decent weather window is Wednesday when I am unavoidably detained elsewhere. So is anyone available to organise? High water is 10.00 so an 08.00 start would be indicated.

Re: Mid Week row organiser needed

Andy Mac
Hi Chris

I am happy to put a row together for Wednesday morning.
Best

Re: Mid Week row organiser needed

ron and cheryl
Hi Andy, Ron and Cheryl would like to join you Wednesday please ~ Cheers

Re: Mid Week row organiser needed

Marilyn
I need a row, Marilyn.

Please see Wednesday breakfast row to Emsworth.

Ron, Cheryl and Marilyn

Would you mind posting a yes pleaser on the Wednesday row thread as it currently looks as though there has only been one reply? Ta

We already have one Galley.

Me
Ron
Cheryl
Marilyn
Teri

Re: Mid Week row organiser needed

Shellz
Andy, thanks so much for stepping up and arranging a row in my place.  I have been enjoying yet another infection which makes my temperature spike and if I get cold, I get REALLY cold. So while I love being out on the water in the middle of winter the thought of becoming a shivering wreck and scuppering everyone's row while getting me to a safe warm place is too horrid to risk.  I'm glad you all got to have a really good row and I hope to see you on the water soon.

Shel x

Re: Mid Week row organiser needed

Teri
This means we owe you ginger cake Shelz!!    Hope you're feeling better?   Stay warm - stay safe x

Re: Mid Week row organiser needed

Shellz
Ginger cake is medicinal Teri! I'd never say No to a bit if it! :)