Mid week Row 10th June-14th June

Mike Gilbert
Dear Cutters, looking at the weather forecast suggests we are going to be losing all this lovely summer sunshine overnight on Monday - leading to a wet and windy Tuesday/Wednesday.

Our options for a sunny midweek row seem to be Monday at 12.30 for a leisurely stroll across to the Deck around a 13.40 High Water for a coffee and sandwich; or wait until Thursday when there may be a window of brighter weather in the afternoon around the 15.20 High Tide. - suggesting a 14.00 meet and row.

I am a great believer in grabbing the moment so suggest those that missed rowing at the weekend gather on Monday for an outing - 12.30 by the Old Mill....

Let me know what you would like to do? I will readying a boat on Monday for those keen to enjoy the last of our early Summer sun;  but if you can't make it until Thursday - then let me know and we will see what the weather promises then...

Mike

Re: Mid week Row 10th June-14th June

Grahaml
My baby sitting duties are over, and if its possible I would like to join you for a row on Thursday,
I will be happy to bore you to death with stories of my 2 year old girlfriend.
Graham