Mid-week Row Next Week??????

ron and cheryl
Hello All. A mid-week row next week appears difficult due to tides and weather. Tuesday is forecast rain, high tide around 16:15 with F4 winds gusting 6. Wednesday has wind forecast F5 gusting 7 with high tide around 17:15. Thursday seems the best day weather wise but the late hight tide (18:30 n 3.8m) with sunset at 17:48 doe not allow much. Does anyone fancy a social row on Thursday meeting at 16:00 at The Mill, an hour or so on the water (F4 gusting 6 winds W predicted so preferably in the shelter) then a pint or whatever in The Oak and a good old natter. Please post in the usual way ~ Cheers Ron and Cheryl

Re: Mid-week Row Next Week??????

Dee
Yes please

Re: Mid-week Row Next Week??????

Me too please.

Re: Mid-week Row Next Week??????

Yes I would like to come too.

Re: Mid-week Row Next Week??????

Marilyn
Yes please.Marilyn

Re: Mid-week Row Next Week??????

Barry Scott
I up for row and a pint.
Barry

Re: Mid-week Row Next Week??????

Yes please guys - row and a pint or two sounds a perfect way to be finishing a hectic week!

Re: Mid-week Row Next Week??????

Ron, yes please Steve

Re: Mid-week Row Next Week??????

Maybe, just maybe, but will need to do the quick change in the garage!

Re: Mid-week Row Next Week??????

Me too please Ron

Re: Mid-week Row Next Week??????

Marilyn
Sorry Ron, not able to join you. Marilyn xTge64

Re: Mid-week Row Next Week??????

Jackie Tutt
Morning Ron and Cheryl
Room for one more please?
Jackie x

Re: Mid-week Row Next Week??????

Sorry but I am now grounded for this row as my community needs me (apparently) so unable to slip away.

Cheers

Tim☹

Re: Mid-week Row Next Week??????

Liz Hall
Can you add me to the list please

Re: Mid-week Row Next Week??????

Geoff
I will come and join you. Geoff

Re: Mid-week Row Next Week??????

If people are around on Thursday would they be willing to help me move the boat in my garden onto a trailer?

On 28 Feb 2016 11:34 am, "ron and cheryl [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello All. A mid-week row next week appears difficult due to tides and weather. Tuesday is forecast rain, high tide around 16:15 with F4 winds gusting 6. Wednesday has wind forecast F5 gusting 7 with high tide around 17:15. Thursday seems the best day weather wise but the late hight tide (18:30 n 3.8m) with sunset at 17:48 doe not allow much. Does anyone fancy a social row on Thursday meeting at 16:00 at The Mill, an hour or so on the water (F4 gusting 6 winds W predicted so preferably in the shelter) then a pint or whatever in The Oak and a good old natter. Please post in the usual way ~ Cheers Ron and Cheryl

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Mid-week-Row-Next-Week-tp6855.html

Re: Mid-week Row Next Week??????

Ok Folks we have a full row of 12, two galleys! Lets turn up at 16:00 to help Mike move his boat onto a trailer before we row please. Then onto the water for fun and into the oak for natters! Any extra attendees we will sort. See you Thursday ~ Ron and Cheryl

Re: Mid-week Row Next Week??????

Hi All, for tomorrow's row I see we have 6 ladies and 6 gentlemen?? So I suggest we have a ladies boat and a gents boat. Weather permitting, perhaps we can row out down the harbour and leap frog row back (for a bit of fun) to the mill and pub!!!! See you all tomorrow ~ Ron and Cheryl

Re: Mid-week Row Next Week??????

Mike Gilbert

... Update on boat moving.  8 now have a client on Thursday afternoon so happy to postpone moving the hull until the weekend... Thanks for offer of help...

On 2 Mar 2016 3:23 pm, "ron and cheryl [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All, for tomorrow's row I see we have 6 ladies and 6 gentlemen?? So I suggest we have a ladies boat and a gents boat. Weather permitting, perhaps we can row out down the harbour and leap frog row back (for a bit of fun) to the mill and pub!!!! See you all tomorrow ~ Ron and Cheryl

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Mid-week-Row-Next-Week-tp6855p6879.html

Re: Mid-week Row Next Week??????

Sadie
Unfortunately I will not be joining the row this afternoon due to my chest muscles not feeling well.  Hope you have a great row the weather looks perfect Sadie