Mid-week Row Weds 14th at 10.00

The forecast says that the wind may have abated by Wednesday (finally!), and high water is a convenient 12.00 on the dot, so I suggest we go for lunch at Emsworth. Please foregather at the boat park at 10.00 for a thrash down harbour via Marker Point and back to the Blue Bell. Return by the most direct route available.

Re: Mid-week Row Weds 14th at 10.00

Chris Penfold
I'll be there Chris. After all that Giging I need to remember how to row a Galley before the River Raid!

Chris

Re: Mid-week Row Weds 14th at 10.00

Hilary Thursby
Me too please Chris.

Thanks Hilary

Re: Mid-week Row Weds 14th at 10.00

Liz Hall
John would like to come (not Liz who is working unfortunately)

Re: Mid-week Row Weds 14th at 10.00

Grahaml
See you at ten, looking forward to it.
Graham

Sent from my iPad

On May 11, 2014, at 4:52 PM, "Chris Partridge [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

The forecast says that the wind may have abated by Wednesday (finally!), and high water is a convenient 12.00 on the dot, so I suggest we go for lunch at Emsworth. Please foregather at the boat park at 10.00 for a thrash down harbour via Marker Point and back to the Blue Bell. Return by the most direct route available.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Mid-week-Row-Weds-14th-at-10-00-tp1379.html

Re: Mid-week Row Weds 14th at 10.00

Me too please!

Re: Mid-week Row Weds 14th at 10.00

...sounds good... see you there...

On 11 May 2014 16:52, Chris Partridge [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
The forecast says that the wind may have abated by Wednesday (finally!), and high water is a convenient 12.00 on the dot, so I suggest we go for lunch at Emsworth. Please foregather at the boat park at 10.00 for a thrash down harbour via Marker Point and back to the Blue Bell. Return by the most direct route available.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Mid-week-Row-Weds-14th-at-10-00-tp1379.html

Langstone Adventure Rowing

+ 44 (0) 7767 350 512
+ 44 (0) 2392 451 846

"Only the guy who isn't rowing has time to rock the boat." Jean-Paul Sartre

Re: Mid-week Row Weds 14th at 10.00

douglas smith
yes please Chris, i would like to join the row - Douglas

Re: Mid-week Row Weds 14th at 10.00

Geoff Shilling
Hi Chris. I would like to come. However I can't make it until 1015. Hope you will wait. Geoff

Re: Mid-week Row Weds 14th at 10.00

We will get the boats in the water and wait for you. Bet you arrive before the boats are ready, though!

Re: Mid-week Row Weds 14th at 10.00

Andrew, Steve and Penny (I think) are also coming so it will be quite a crowd!