Mid-week Row Weds April 30

Hi everybody,
The best weather forecast for the week is on Wednesday, and it is a convenient lunchtime tide too (13.07, 4.8m). I propose that we meet at the boat park at 11.00 for a row to the Marina Bar at Southsea Marina for lunch. We should get back at about 14.30.
The row will be preceded by a varnishing session on Bembridge, time to be set by Geoff.

Re: Mid-week Row Weds April 30

Geoff Shilling
I'm up for row. But I'm not varnishing before it will be too quick and likely to be rushed and sloppy. Thursday will be ok for varnishing. Geoff

Re: Mid-week Row Weds April 30

douglas smith

yes please chris  i would like to join wednesdays row -  Douglas

Re: Mid-week Row Weds April 30

Chris, count me in please
Cheers