Mid week Row

Robina
the mid week row will be tues 18th leaving 6.30pm.
Jaunt across to Emsworth for a pint at the Blue Bell.
should be back 9.30 pm.
Post on here by Tues am if you can come.

Re: Mid week Row

Les Goodall
Hi Robina
Sounds good for me,I need lots of practice.
Thanks...........Les

Re: Mid week Row

Sounds good to me too please count me in. Thanks ...Rachel

Re: Mid week Row

Geoff Shilling
I'm up for a row and beer. Geoff

Re: Mid week Row

Frances Taylor
Please can you add me to the 6.30 row on Tuesday 18th. thank you

Re: Mid week Row

Robina
WE have 11 for tonight. Great, thanks for getting back.
Geoff, Graham, Marie, John and Liz, Les G, AndyN Chris B, Rachel, Frances
and myself. those who can get there early to get boats ready, I'm thinking 2 Galleys.
Mabel is in use with GRR team.
Could be wet with light winds. Sunset 9.41pm.