Mid week next week is Thursday 19th - meet at 9AM please

Mid week next week is Thursday 19th - meet at 9AM please

Andrew B
This post was updated on .
Tide times dictate an early start,as late as possible in the week.
I can't do Friday.
Destination depending on weather on the day.
Please post here if you are coming.
Thanks.

1 Andrew - confirmed for Thurs
2 Marilyn - conf
3 Rachel  - ditto
4 Jackie - ditto
5 Steve - confirmed
6 Geoff - confirmed
Andrew

Re: Mid week next week is Thursday 19th - meet at 9AM please

Me please Andrew .... Rachel

Re: Mid week next week is Thursday 19th - meet at 9AM please

Jackie Tutt
Hi Andrew
Yes please for me
Many thanks
Jackie

Re: Mid week next week is Thursday 19th - meet at 9AM please

Andrew, yes please Cheers

Re: Mid week next week is Thursday 19th - meet at 9AM please

Ron and Cheryl please Andrew thanks.

Re: Mid week next week is Thursday 19th - meet at 9AM please

Yes please Andrew
Many thanks

Re: Mid week next week is Thursday 19th - meet at 9AM please

OOPs, Sorry Andrew bit eager there. Cheryl got a minor op at Doctors Thursday morning and I will there to support her so we won't be able to make it after all.

Re: Mid week next week is Thursday 19th - meet at 9AM please

Andrew B
OK Ron- no problem, hope you both enjoy your day out at QA !
Andrew

Re: Mid week next week is Thursday 19th - meet at 9AM please

Hi Andrew,
The Wednesday row with Chris works better for me work wise, hence I will switch to Wednsday if that is OK?
Tks, Best

Re: Mid week next week is Thursday 19th - meet at 9AM please

Geoff Shilling
Thursday is fine with me see you there. Geoff

Re: Mid week next week is Thursday 19th - meet at 9AM please

Andrew B
Fine Andy - no problem
Andrew

Re: Mid week next week is Thursday 19th - meet at 9AM please

Andy Mac
Many Thanks.
Have a good one!

Re: Mid week next week is Thursday 19th - meet at 9AM please

Andrew, I can only do Thursday Cheers

Re: Mid week next week is Thursday 19th - meet at 9AM please

marilyn Rogers
Hi Andrew, Looks like you have a full crew, if things change can I join you. Marilyn.

Well Marilyn -given its only Tuesday morning,and its sunny,I'm sure others will want to join us ....You're on the list.
Andrew

Re: Mid week next week is Thursday 19th - meet at 9AM please

Andrew B
Any more for any more -last call....need to more don't make me the magic 7
Andrew