Mid week row.2 rows for the price of 2.

Hi folks,
There will be a mid week row this week,possibly Wednesday or Thursday.
Any desires please post here.
I am away this weekend.
So watch this space.⬜️
All the best ...... Les .....

Wednesday meet at boatyard :- 13.00 hrs destination to be decided.

   :- Marcus
       Christine
       Les
       Dee
       MartinS
       Marion
       Douglas
       Barry

Thursday meet at the boatyard :- 14.00 hrs destination to be fishery creek.possibly the galleon.
Bring money.
Jess &James would normally be closed but are staying open for the cutters.
Providing three sharing platters and some chips & drinks.
For ease and if it's ok with you all,l will pay then split the bill between us when we return.

   :- Len
      Mat
      Cheryl
      Ron
      Les
      Andy
      Lesley
      Jo
      Nigel
      Liz
      John

Thursday bembrdge training row :-

      Rachel
      Jackie
      Kate
      Jane
      Dee

       Any more for the skylark, please post. Ta Les .... 🌊 🚣 🍻 🍰 ...

Re: Mid week row.

ron and cheryl
Hi Les, we have to be in all day Wednesday for a delivery, so Thursday would suit us please ~ Cheers Ron and Cheryl

Re: Mid week row.

Depends which day but me please Les .

Re: Mid week row.

I'm free from 1pm Wednesday at the moment. Marcus all day. Neither of us can do Thursday.

Re: Mid week row.

I can do Thursday but not Weds

Re: Mid week row.

Afraid I can't do Wednesday, but Thursday afternoon is good for me....but understand if no good for everyone else
Matt
len

Re: Mid week row.

len
i can do thursday if thats ok

Re: Mid week row.2 rows for the price of 2.

Thursday for me please Les.

Re: Mid week row.2 rows for the price of 2.

Lesley Kent
I can do Thursday please Les.

Re: Mid week row.2 rows for the price of 2.

I can do both please Les just as long Christine doesn't hurt me on wed with her treatment .....

I'd like to join if you go Wednesday. Thanks.
Jo

Re: Mid week row.2 rows for the price of 2.

Jo
Hi,  I'd love to come along. At the moment, looks like I could do both, but Thursday probably preferred. Jo

Re: Mid week row.2 rows for the price of 2.

Room for another on Wednesday? Marion x

Re: Mid week row.2 rows for the price of 2.

Jackie
Hi Les
Yes please for Thursday for me
Thanks Jackie

Re: Mid week row.2 rows for the price of 2.

Barry Scott
Hi can I join your Wednesday row, thanks, Barry

Re: Mid week row.2 rows for the price of 2.

Douglas

  Les  - yes please for wednesdays row

           Douglas

Re: Mid week row.2 rows for the price of 2.

Hi Les, I have screwed up a bit and forgotten that I had already arranged a crew GRR training session for Thurs with me, Jackie, Kate and Jane. Could we pinch Bembridge and come with you please?

Re: Mid week row.2 rows for the price of 2.

Hi Les,    I'd like to come on the Thursday row, but am willing to duck out on the day if numbers don't work out.

Re: Mid week row.2 rows for the price of 2.

Hi Rachel.
Have you got a 5th.
Do you want to nick one of mine?
Please choose?

Re: Mid week row.2 rows for the price of 2.

Ooo yes please could we take Dee if she is willing please?
12