Mid week row 23-27th

Re: Mid week row 23-27th

Lesley Kent
Count me in for Thursday!  Lesley x

Re: Mid week row 23-27th

Hi Dee, we are bringing loads of pork and bramley apple sausage rolls and a box of cocktail sausages to share. Cheers ~ Ron and Cheryl

Re: Mid week row 23-27th

Dee
I'm bringing a couple of bottles of Prosecco to celebrate our Hamble results ! Marion can you join us ?? Xx

Re: Mid week row 23-27th

Marion
Sadly not. My day off is Wednesday so will be hard at work on Thursday :( Boo!

Re: Mid week row 23-27th

Hi all. At the risk of interfering in what sounds like a really great row could I suggest we choose either the beach by the Ferryboat or the beach by HISC sailing club for the picnic please? The reason is that it's nesting season and although we are officially allowed to land on Long Island the warden Wes has asked that we don't take the boats in close to the islands at the moment. Steve and I did stop there breifly with the Teifi last week and there seemed to be gulls and terns nesting.
I will bring some cake :-)

Re: Mid week row 23-27th

I would like to come too. Weather looks particularly good on Thurs.

Re: Mid week row 23-27th

Good call Rachel

Re: Mid week row 23-27th

Prosecco row??!!
Yes please, count me in!

Re: Mid week row 23-27th

Apologies for this row being later in the week than expected , I have guests staying so wasnt able to do the suggested   Wednesday  😊🚣

Re: Mid week row 23-27th

Liz and John
John would like to come and join the picnic, but Liz is not available.

Re: Mid week row 23-27th

Liz and John
Change of plan, Liz would like to come as well as John.  We will bring some nibbles for the picnic.
12