Mid week row 4pm - 6pm Tuesday 16th?

Timp
Rachel N πŸ‘§ is down for the midweek row this week but is currently abroad 🌎 returning Monday so I have offered to post.

On Tuesday there is a 5.45pm high tide, the weather looks fine ⛅️ with a light breeze🌾, but the evenings are drawing in🌌 so an early outing perhaps?

If there is interest I am suggesting 4pm at the Mill for a trip up and down Chichester Harbour to see some seals 🐳 (closest I could find) either in GRR crews or random, back 6pm ish for a debrief nearby?

Kind regards

Tim

Re: Mid week row 4pm - 6pm Tuesday 16th?

Teri Baker
yes please , sounds like a good plan Tim.  I can't row over on the dark side all the time ....it's doing strange things to my abs!!!

Re: Mid week row 4pm - 6pm Tuesday 16th?

Frances
Yes please Tim, thanks for standing in. I'll be at t'Mill 4pm

Re: Mid week row 4pm - 6pm Tuesday 16th?

Hoping to join you for this one but cannot confirm until tomorrow night after I have checked at work. Fingers crossed! M x

Re: Mid week row 4pm - 6pm Tuesday 16th?

Geoff
Please Put me down for that. Geoff

Re: Mid week row 4pm - 6pm Tuesday 16th?

Jenny
I would like to join you

Thanks
Jenny

Re: Mid week row 4pm - 6pm Tuesday 16th?

Mark  Taylor
Teri, ref our meeting in the SLOB last Thursday evening, can you send me your email to my address MD_TAYLOR@LIVE.CO.UK  and I can forward on the details of the dance open evening for your friend.

Re: Mid week row 4pm - 6pm Tuesday 16th?

Yes please,unless I make it an odd number Marilyn

Re: Mid week row 4pm - 6pm Tuesday 16th?

Dear all

I have arranged for the sun to shine and the breeze to drop a tad so one or two more people would be nice.

The seals were really impressive on Saturday and there is talk of an Osprey in thermals over Langstone on the Hampshire Birding site so a pair of binoculars in addition to the normal kit would go down well.

Kind regards

Tim

Re: Mid week row 4pm - 6pm Tuesday 16th?

Andrew B
Sorry Tim,
Can't come - other commitments.
Why would an Osprey wear Damart ? Are you sure ?

http://www.damartusa.com/little-hearts-thermal-leggings-p-O9141.html?cPath=1111_1126_1128
Andrew

Re: Mid week row 4pm - 6pm Tuesday 16th?

Hi Tim, me too please unless I collapse tomorrow in which case I will be sure to let you know :-)

Re: Mid week row 4pm - 6pm Tuesday 16th?

Geoff
Langsqtone Lady will not be available for this row. Paint will be wet. Geoff

Re: Mid week row 4pm - 6pm Tuesday 16th?

I can now confirm my attendance if you will still have me? M x

Re: Mid week row 4pm - 6pm Tuesday 16th?

Steve
Good Evening, happy to take a place in a second boat/Tefi  if more of us sign up or no worries will take my skiff out with Billy ! Cheers

Re: Mid week row 4pm - 6pm Tuesday 16th?

Timp
Dear All

We now have 9 confirmed for a Galley and Teifi.

If there is anyone else who posts we also have access to Bembridge so please check the forum before setting out as I may be asking for some of you to meet at Northney.

Kind regards

Tim

Re: Mid week row 4pm - 6pm Tuesday 16th?

Dear all

Please all meet at the Mill for 4pm we have 9 people confirmed so a Galley and Teifi at present.

Kind regards

Re: Mid week row 4pm - 6pm Tuesday 16th?

Andrew B
Hi Tim,

If I came along would I b&**** it up ?
I would need to be back and away to the car by 18:00
Thanks
Andrew

Re: Mid week row 4pm - 6pm Tuesday 16th?

Teri Baker
Hola Tim!

 .... good row & well done on ordering the right weather.

many thanks  :-)