Sadly we don't have enough people for a crew so this row is cancelled. See you all on the water soon.
Obviously everyone has been following the weather forecast. Thursday looks awful but the forecast for Friday has perked up a lot and indicates sun and moderate breezes. So I suggest going then instead.
HW is at 1700 so let's go to the nice garden of the Lord Raglan in Emsworth for beer (other beverages are available). Meet 1500.
Pam and Steve - I hope you can make the new date.
The week looks very dismal with wind and rain. Thursday looks the least awful. High tide is at 1600 so if the weather is kind let's meet at 1400 for a row to Emsworth for tea.
Only four of us so we can't take a big boat. Would you like to learn the noble art of sculling with two oars? We could launch a Teifi and take it in turns for short paddles in the immediate area of the slipway. Otherwise I am afraid we are going to have to cancel unless someone comes forward this evening.