Mid week row Friday 26 Jan, 10.00am

Re: Mid week row Friday 26 Jan, 10.00am

ron and cheryl
Ron and Cheryl please.

Re: Mid week row Friday 26 Jan, 10.00am

Wendy and Stephen
Hi Michael, if there is room, 2 more please  - Wendy and Stephen 🚣‍♂️🚣‍♀️

Re: Mid week row Friday 26 Jan, 10.00am

Kay Chambers
Yes please Michael! New member (not new to rowing 😁), no preference on boat. Looking forward to meeting you and the rest of the crew.

Re: Mid week row Friday 26 Jan, 10.00am

Susan mccarthy
Yes please

Re: Mid week row Friday 26 Jan, 10.00am

Yes please for a place in anything, so long as it is rowable!

With the present numbers it looks as if I shall have to refit the Clayton pumps before you go out!

Re: Mid week row Friday 26 Jan, 10.00am

michael
Nigel, do not go to the boat park in this horrible weather. I can issue buckets, there has never been a more effective tool than a bucket in panicked hands.
Michael

Re: Mid week row Friday 26 Jan, 10.00am

Lynn Murray
Sorry Michael but I will not be able to come after all.

Re: Mid week row Friday 26 Jan, 10.00am

With MIchael's agreement we have two potential new rowers joing todays excursion

RIchard Beardsall
and his wife. (Dont know name)

I'm sure you will all welcome them.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Mid week row Friday 26 Jan, 10.00am

Tom Bennett
Me to please.

Re: Mid week row Friday 26 Jan, 10.00am

Geoffrey Shilling
Yes please Michael. Geoff

Re: Mid week row Friday 26 Jan, 10.00am

Chris Murray
Hi Michael. Sorry, I can't now make it on Friday. Weather should be good - have a good row. Chris

Re: Mid week row Friday 26 Jan, 10.00am

One just counted up rowers and looks like 28 involved.  Please could I sign up as no 29?
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Mid week row Friday 26 Jan, 10.00am

michael
Mark, of course, be good to see you. Michael

Re: Mid week row Friday 26 Jan, 10.00am

Dave & Josie
Really sorry Dave and I won’t be able to attend tomorrow. Hope it goes well - Josie

Re: Mid week row Friday 26 Jan, 10.00am

Crews for Friday
We can make changes, just ask me, I try to get two coxes in each boat and six crew in the Claydons, five in the Celtic as she rides better without a passenger.
First name in each boat is in charge of the crew.
Four boats seem to be on trailers, so some shuffling will be involved but we always have plenty of laughter with our faffing.
Looking forward to seeing you all in the morning.
Lesley and I rowed to Emsworth this morning and at Flintstones they were looking over shoulders for more Cutters. I assured them more would come tomorrow.

MABEL
Nigel
Steph
Ron
Cheryl
Matt
Len

GLADYS
Mark
Richard
Richards wife
Geoff
Frances
Les

SWEARE DEEP
Claire
Jane
Mike
Wendy
Stephen

SALLYPORT
Rachel
Kay
Steve
Ally
Susan
Liz

L.LADY
Me
John
Gill
Martin
Tom

Re: Mid week row Friday 26 Jan, 10.00am

Greg Spencer
Yes please Michael
late starter if there is room Greg

Re: Mid week row Friday 26 Jan, 10.00am

michael
Greg, we will squeeze you in !!!
Michael

Re: Mid week row Friday 26 Jan, 10.00am

MartinS
Sorry to mess things up after all your hard work organising crews Michael, but I am afraid I have to drop out due to work commitments. Apologies. Martin

Re: Mid week row Friday 26 Jan, 10.00am

Hi Michael, I’m also really sorry to mess up your numbers but I’m afraid I have to pull out of today’s row too, due to a family emergency.
Hope you all have a good row, see you soon

Re: Mid week row Friday 26 Jan, 10.00am

Crew update, Frances please come in L.LADY with me .
Michael
123