Mid week row Thurs. Nov 5th

RichardThrift
This is probably the last time I organise a mid week row this year so rather than cancel due to adverse tide times and weather patterns making launching from Langstone nigh on impossible during daylight hours, I asked Mike Gilbert and Chris Partridge if we could go the extra mile and offer all the Cutters an option for this week using the skiffs out of Northney. Mike has agreed to reserve them  so we will go for this Thursday meeting at 1.30 launch 2pm. Sunset is 4.30, weather forecast is light rain showers and 15C with a SSW 15mph. Travel to Emsworth stop off at the Deck for tea and cake and return by sunset.
FYI Wednesday weather is awful. High tide is 18.46 on a 3.9.
I hope there will be a few people around who know the skiffs esp. re launching them from Northney and look forward to joining you all for some exercise and camaraderie before the Guy Fawkes fireworks.

Re: Mid week row Thurs. Nov 5th

ron and cheryl
Hi Richard, Ron and Cheryl for this please. Both of us have rowed and launched the skiffs from Northney. The Deck sound a great idea ~ Cheers

Re: Mid week row Thurs. Nov 5th

Hi Richard.
Yes please from me. Les 🚣 ☕️ 🍰

Re: Mid week row Thurs. Nov 5th

Hi Richard

Yes please for me Richard, and I have helped crew, launch, row and recover the Skiffs etc.

May be worth taking a spare oar, as three have broken thus far?
Best
Andy