Mid week row Thursday 16th June Meet at Noon

Mid week row Thursday 16th June Meet at Noon

Pete Reed
This post was updated on .
I'm thinking of a row down through Langstone Harbour with a stop near the Ferryboat for picnic, cafe, pub, etc.
Please sign up in the usual way
Pete

So the weather is looking great so remember sun cream, hats, plenty of water, etc

There are 14 of us so probably Sallyport, Langstone Lady as fives and SWear Deep without a cox but will that preclude going through the bridge?
We can finalise details at the boat park.

Pete
Maureen
John Child
Liz W
Joan
Susan Wagg
Steve
Ally
Mike Ballard
Mo Evans
Lynn Murray
Greg Spencer

Looking forward to seeing you all there.
Pete

Re: Mid week row Thursday 16th June Meet at Noon

John Child
Yes please Pete. Here's hoping for better weather than today.

John

Re: Mid week row Thursday 16th June Meet at Noon

Yes please Pete.

Re: Mid week row Thursday 16th June Meet at Noon

Claire Tomlinson
Yes please.
Thanks Claire

Yes please for me. Joan.

Re: Mid week row Thursday 16th June Meet at Noon

Susan Wagg
Yes please for me
Sue

Re: Mid week row Thursday 16th June Meet at Noon

Yes please Pete

Re: Mid week row Thursday 16th June Meet at Noon

Yes please for me

Re: Mid week row Thursday 16th June Meet at Noon

Steve F
Hi Pete, Great, We’d love to come. Steve & Ally

Yes please, Pete. Thanks, Mike

Yes please if there a space.
Mo

Sorry but I won’t be able to make row now.
Claire

Yes please for me.

Yes please Pete - Greg

Do we know if the repair to the leaks to the blue galley have been done. We left her upside down on the picnic tables on Saturday prior to needing some attention? Otherwise there will only one galley operable.

Re: Mid week row Thursday 16th June Meet at Noon

Pete Reed
Fantastic row today.
Thanks for a great time everyone
Pete