Mid week row Thursday 20th

RichardThrift
Tide times and weather offer mixed blessings this week, so suggest we meet at the Mill Thursday 0800hrs for a row up to HISC, stop off at Emsworth where we can have breakfast at the Deck Cafe (opens at 0900hrs---I checked on their web site!!) Expect to return to Langstone c1115hrs maybe earlier. Weather should be reasonable around 12C 14mph SE 4.7M. HT is 0953hrs.
Hope to see you all

Re: Mid week row Thursday 20th

ron and cheryl
Me please Richard ~ Cheryl

Re: Mid week row Thursday 20th

Me too please Richard ... I will do my best to be there but given how the motorway is in the mornings I might be late!

Re: Mid week row Thursday 20th

Bonjour
I would like a row,see you at 0800.
Regards.....Les......

Re: Mid week row Thursday 20th

Teri Baker
Yes please Richard

Re: Mid week row Thursday 20th

RichardThrift
Hi there fellow Cutters, just a quick update--we now have a crew for a Galley so that's great' still a day and half to go so let's see if a few more intrepid adventurers want to enjoy the fresh air and good company, plus the added incentive of a trip to the Deck for breakfast!! & perhaps a race back to the Mill!!
Happy rowing, hope the weather is like today with gorgeous blue skies.

Re: Mid week row Thursday 20th

Richard, I am now available to crew that race boat so if you can press more into your service that would be great ! If numbers are at odd's no problem ! Cheers

Re: Mid week row Thursday 20th

RichardThrift
Steve, would be great if you can join us and we can always work out the numbers on the day.
all the best

Re: Mid week row Thursday 20th

RichardThrift
Hi Rachel,
Looks like we are going to have the right numbers for a good row tomorrow morning---understand the motorway problems see what you can do. Portsmouth HT is 9.45am.
See you tomorrow

Re: Mid week row Thursday 20th

Teri Baker
Awww................ apologies Richard - I'm not going to be able to make tomorrow morning ......... got my van in bits and resurrection not about to happen today!   :-(