Mid-week row Tues 28th

Tues now looks like a better day for a row, the weather looks dry with fairly light winds and high tide is 2pm (4.5). Suggest we meet at the Mill at 11.45 to be on the water by 12.  We will decide on the destination on the day but Chris and I are hoping to make it under the bridge this time  :-)

Re: Mid-week row Tues 28th

In case no-one spots it I have moved this week's row from Wed to Tues as the Met Office have moved the heavy rain forecast from Tues to Wed :-)

Re: Mid-week row Tues 28th

Andrew B
Rache you are right - they've only changed that in the last few hours, I checked it earlier, very cheeky.
Can I put down please, assuming kitchen fitters don't need me !
Andrew

Re: Mid-week row Tues 28th

Geoff
Is be there. Geoff 1/-

Re: Mid-week row Tues 28th

Andrew B
Sorry Rachel I have now been told I need to stay around to ensure kitchen is unwrecked...call me Nigel.
Andrew

Re: Mid-week row Tues 28th

I cannot do 1145 but I could possibly make 1230 if you need someone to make up a crew? I will check on here later

Re: Mid-week row Tues 28th

Hi Tim ... did you see that Andrew has dropped out so it would just be you,me and Geoff and a Teifi in what is now forecast to be a 14mph wind? If you are still game I would as always love a row and 12.30 would be fine. Let me know what you think

Re: Mid-week row Tues 28th

Geoff
Hi Rachael. I will do whatever. Mike Gilbert mentioned a row. Geoff

Re: Mid-week row Tues 28th

I would like to come please.

Re: Mid-week row Tues 28th

Of course Chris you are more than welcome :-) So at 12.30 tomorrow we have

Geoff
Me
Tim
Chris P

It looks like being a sunny day and bit blowy so would be good to take a galley if anyone else is free to join us

Re: Mid-week row Tues 28th

Good Evening , Yes please . Steve

Re: Mid-week row Tues 28th

Shellz
If anyone drops out I can step in.

Shel

Re: Mid-week row Tues 28th

Aw Shel - come along anyway. There's always room for you.

Re: Mid-week row Tues 28th

Uh oh, what a crew, nutrition, posture, good behaviour, navigation class and a thrash towards the open sea. I will bring the jelly babies!🎃

Re: Mid-week row Tues 28th

Rachel, I would like to come if I can be back for 3pm...

On 26 October 2014 16:41, rjnorris [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
In case no-one spots it I have moved this week's row from Wed to Tues as the Met Office have moved the heavy rain forecast from Tues to Wed :-)

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Mid-week-row-Tues-28th-tp2565p2573.html

Langstone Adventure Rowing

+ 44 (0) 7767 350 512
+ 44 (0) 2392 451 846

"Only the guy who isn't rowing has time to rock the boat." Jean-Paul Sartre

Re: Mid-week row Tues 28th

Hi Mike, I would love you to come too but I've never known what to do with 7 people and since we are starting at 12.30 and I'm hoping for a long row and a stop at either the Ferry or HISC depending on the the wind I wasn't planning to be back for 3.  If anyone else is happy to go two up in a Teifi and come back a bit earlier please say so now!

Re: Mid-week row Tues 28th

Mike Gilbert

No problem... I will do a.bit solo rowing for fitness...

Mike Gilbert
Langstone Adventure Rowing
www.langstonerowing.co.uk
m 07767 350512