Mid-week row Tuesday 21st 11:00 hrs

Mark Taylor
The powers that be have entrusted me to organise a row this week. Having looked at the current weather outlook, Tuesday 21st looks reasonable. 11 MPH Westerly under mix of sun and cloud. I would like to propose a jaunt to Emsworth where we could take  lunch in a hostelry.

Meet 11:00 for 12:56 HW of 4.5 mtrs

RE: Mid-week row Tuesday 21st 11:00 hrs

Peter O'Sullivan

Hello Mark

Peter O’Sullivan here.

I would like to join Wednesday’s row

Thanks

Peter / 07710035722

The powers that be have entrusted me to organise a row this week. Having looked at the current weather outlook, Tuesday 21st looks reasonable. 11 MPH Westerly under mix of sun and cloud. I would like to propose a jaunt to Emsworth where we could take  lunch in a hostelry.

Meet 11:00 for 12:56 HW of 4.5 mtrs

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Mid-week-row-Tuesday-21st-11-00-hrs-tp8070.html

Re: Mid-week row Tuesday 21st 11:00 hrs

Yes please Mark, Marilyn

Re: Mid-week row Tuesday 21st 11:00 hrs

Providing my body will ever move again after today's race , I'd like to join please Mark .

Re: Mid-week row Tuesday 21st 11:00 hrs

Hi Mark, I'm sure we will get our kit dry from our round Hayling jaunt, so we would love to join you please. Cheers ~ Ron and Cheryl

Re: Mid-week row Tuesday 21st 11:00 hrs

shahnaz
Hi Mark
I have afternoon surgery what time are we back ? I have to be back by 2:30 ?? am I going to manage it ?shahnaz

Re: Mid-week row Tuesday 21st 11:00 hrs

Mark Taylor
Should be back by 14:30, and we can make sure you are in a boat that does get you back by that time.

Re: Mid-week row Tuesday 21st 11:00 hrs

Me too, Mark please.

Re: Mid-week row Tuesday 21st 11:00 hrs

Peter O'Sullivan
Thanks Mark. I'll be there. Peter

Regards & thanks
Peter O'Sullivan
07710035722

On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 1:19 PM +0100, "Mark Taylor [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Should be back by 14:30, and we can make sure you are in a boat that does get you back by that time.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Mid-week-row-Tuesday-21st-11-00-hrs-tp8070p8087.html
To start a new topic under Langstone Cutters RC, email ml-node+[hidden email]

Re: Mid-week row Tuesday 21st 11:00 hrs

shahnaz
please yes, I will be there by 11 am, is possible to bring my sister as passenger ? shahnaz

Re: Mid-week row Tuesday 21st 11:00 hrs

Hello Mark.
Is there room for a little'un.
....... Les ......🌊🚣🌊

Re: Mid-week row Tuesday 21st 11:00 hrs

douglas

managed to escape from work tomorrow, so yes please to the emsworth trip.

  Douglas

Re: Mid-week row Tuesday 21st 11:00 hrs

As of 09:30, those interested are

Mark
Pete
Maralyn
Dee
Ron
Cheryl
Chris P
Shanaz + sister as passanger (will need to complete waiver form which I have)
Les
Douglas

So looks like a boat of 5 and one of 6

Re: Mid-week row Tuesday 21st 11:00 hrs

Would some kind crew member be able to drop me off home after the row and possibly pub ?
Thank you

Re: Mid-week row Tuesday 21st 11:00 hrs

Mark taylor
Dee, I can give you a"bar" on my bike.