Mid week row Tuesday 21st Jun 1630

Liz Walmsley
High tide is 1835 and 4.24m so we will meet at 1630 for a row around one of the harbours.  Suggest we use the hopefully benign conditions for people who are not yet confident to have a go at coxing and perhaps some gentle manoeuvring for experience and fun! Let me know if that would be you and I will factor in to boat allocation.

Re: Mid week row Tuesday 21st Jun 1630

Claire Tomlinson
Yes please Liz, will be coming straight from work but should be there by 4:30
Happy to have some coxing coaching!

Re: Mid week row Tuesday 21st Jun 1630

Vernon Seddon
Yes please Liz

Re: Mid week row Tuesday 21st Jun 1630

John Child
Yes please Liz.

Re: Mid week row Tuesday 21st Jun 1630

MartinS
Yes please Liz.

Re: Mid week row Tuesday 21st Jun 1630

Yes Please!

Re: Mid week row Tuesday 21st Jun 1630

I'd like to take advantage of the weather too! Sorry for late post...can go solo in Teifi.