Mid-week row Tuesday 27th at 14.30

The weather window this week is on Tuesday - apologies to those who can only make Weds!  Conditions on Tues are predicted to be dry with a bit of cloud and light winds (WNW F3 gusting 4).
High water is 16.50, which is almost exactly sunset, so I propose we meet at 14.30 to get on the water as soon as we can. We will have a bit of a thrash into Langstone Harbour. getting back at 17.00 at the latest so just in time for a pint in the Oak...

Re: Mid-week row Tuesday 27th at 14.30

Andrew B
Chris - yes please....
Andrew

Re: Mid-week row Tuesday 27th at 14.30

Andrew B
Hi Chris,

Can Phil Polwin come too please ?

He is an established Gig club member who would also like to join Cutters
so he can row mid-week.

He has other commitments at the weekends and cannot usually make the open
rows.

Thanks
Andrew

Re: Mid-week row Tuesday 27th at 14.30

Cheryl and Ron too please Chris

Re: Mid-week row Tuesday 27th at 14.30

Jackie Tutt
Can I join in the fun please Chris
Thanks
Jackie

Re: Mid-week row Tuesday 27th at 14.30

MARILYN
Yes please Chris, happy to step down if we dont get enough for two boats. Marilyn

Re: Mid-week row Tuesday 27th at 14.30

'Course he can. Looking forward to introducing him to the joys of galley rowing!

Re: Mid-week row Tuesday 27th at 14.30

Nigel
and would you add me to tomorrow's list please Chris.
Cheers
Nigel.