Mid week row Wed 13th

Re: Mid week row Wed 13th

Barry Scott
It look like you will have enough for an Armada - room for one more.
I could keep Christine company if that helps?

Barry

Re: Mid week row Wed 13th

Barry Scott
Looks like you will have enough for an Armada - room for one more?
I could keep Christine company if that helps?

Barry

Re: Mid week row Wed 13th

I've emailed you Rachel ....hope you all have a lovely day .

Re: Mid week row Wed 13th

A great row today. Did you galley slaves get back before the rain started? We were looking at the great big black cloud approaching rather apprehensively and I got rained on as I drove home.

Re: Mid week row Wed 13th

Mike Gilbert
Did Sallyport leak?

Mike Gilbert
Langstone Adventure Rowing

+ 44 (0) 7767 350 512
+ 44 (0) 2392 451 846

"Only the guy who isn't rowing has time to rock the boat." Jean-Paul Sartre

On 13 January 2016 at 17:23, Chris Partridge [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
A great row today. Did you galley slaves get back before the rain started? We were looking at the great big black cloud approaching rather apprehensively and I got rained on as I drove home.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Mid-week-row-Wed-13th-tp6509p6539.html

Re: Mid week row Wed 13th

We got back about 2.30 but the big black cloud missed us completely so all was well :-)
12