Mid week row Wed 5th March 12noon.

RichardThrift
This Wednesday looks very good for rowing so I suggest we meet at 12 noon at the Mill, launch at 12.30 latest. High tide is Circa 13.49hrs with a 4.7 so plenty of water. Full Sun 9c  SSW 6mph perfecto. As conditions are so good we could row to the Ferryboat at Hayling or perhaps go seal watching round Northney and East Head. Decide at the Mill when we know who is rowing.
I don't think we have the mid week rota sorted yet however it can be discussed at tonight's committee mtg., If anyone wants to join me in organising the row I will be only too pleased.
Please record your interest so we can plan the boats.
See you on Wednesday
Richard
Mob. 07831 440448
email: itheadhunter@btconnect.com

Re: Mid week row Wed 5th March 12noon.

Weds is definitely the best day this week, Richard. Count me in.

Re: Mid week row Wed 5th March 12noon.

Andrew B
Rich - yes pls, Andrew
Andrew

Re: Mid week row Wed 5th March 12noon.

Barry Scott
Yes please, are you planning to accommodate a lunch stop?

Barry

Re: Mid week row Wed 5th March 12noon.

RichardThrift
Hi Barry, the plan is to return at 3pm latest so if we have time for more than a coffee and sandwich then we could go to the Bluebell in Emsworth or Hayling Island refurbished pub by the ferryboat cafe ( forgotten the name). As it is a nice day that could be great for lunch sitting outside overlooking the ferry!!. That would be my preference.
We will see what the others want to do. The key is returning by 3pm so if we have to start a little earlier then so be it.
All the best

Re: Mid week row Wed 5th March 12noon.

Chris Penfold
Could you include Hilary and I in this row please Richard.

See you at 1200 unless you change it.

Chris