Mid week row - Wed 5th ** Now 2pm ***

Re: Mid week row - Wed 5th

Andy Mac
2 pm it is Rachel.

Many thanks.

I am fleeing the demands of my heaps of work for the sanctuary of the water.

Re: Mid week row - Wed 5th

Hello...is it too late to add myself, please? 2pm at the Mill. I'll stand down if I'm extra beyond seats available.
Thanks, Frances

Re: Mid week row - Wed 5th

Everyone very welcome ... we now have 16 so could take 3 Galleys if that suits. See you all at 2pm at the Mill ...bring a coat just in case the worst happens....but a bit of rain never stops the Cutters :-)

Re: Mid week row - Wed 5th

Andy Mac
Great, thanks.

Re: Mid week row - Wed 5th

May i come as well? I Should be back in time for 2pm start.

Re: Mid week row - Wed 5th ** Now 2pm ***

Hi Rachel
Despite working until 1.30 in the morning overnight,  we still have a substantial back log of work which needs processing by 5.30 pm
I would love to jump in the car and ignore it for a few hours but with shipments at Heathrow awaiting flights, I am afraid that I will not be able to make today.
Really sorry, but I tried breaking the back of it overnight and we still have a stack of stuff to wade through.
I think we were up around the 16/17 mark last night so the numbers should still work for three galleys.
Wishing you a good one today.
See you next time.
Best

Re: Mid week row - Wed 5th

In view of the forecast (80 per cent chance of rain around 16.00) we go for a thrash down to Verner or somewhere to get back as quickly as possible for tea in the Royal Oak?

Re: Mid week row - Wed 5th

Andrew B
XC weather look ok-ish ?

http://www.xcweather.co.uk/forecast/langstone
Andrew

Re: Mid week row - Wed 5th

Frances
Sorry, all, but I'll have to withdraw from this row today, but  I noticed that Graham has signed up for it ( he's started a new thread), so that's my replacement sorted, I hope.
Thanks Frances
12