Mid week row - Wed 8th

Hi all,
       Alison is working this week so has asked me to organise her row. Wednesday weather looks dry with a  moderate easterly wind, high tide is 14.50 (4.7m) so I suggest meeting at the Mill at 1pm. We will decide where to go on the day but Piranha bar or Emsworth might be best given the wind, besides I need to practise getting round Marker in an easterly :-). Usual weekly row, everyone welcome but if we get enough Cork or Hamble rowers to fill a galley we could use it for practise too.

Re: Mid week row - Wed 8th

Grahaml
I don't land till 15.00hrs so can not make it. But I am up for the next one.
Graham

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 5, 2015, at 8:20 AM, rjnorris [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all,
       Alison is working this week so has asked me to organise her row. Wednesday weather looks dry with a  moderate easterly wind, high tide is 14.50 (4.7m) so I suggest meeting at the Mill at 1pm. We will decide where to go on the day but Piranha bar or Emsworth might be best given the wind, besides I need to practise getting round Marker in an easterly :-).  Usual weekly row, everyone welcome but if we get enough Cork or Hamble rowers to fill a galley we could use it for practise too.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Mid-week-row-Wed-8th-tp3632.html

Re: Mid week row - Wed 8th

Yes please Rachel for Cheryl and I. Is this in place of the P up in the brewery you offered Saturday? All the best ~ Ron and Cheryl

Re: Mid week row - Wed 8th

You made me laugh again Ron :-)

RE: Mid week row - Wed 8th

Jenny

Yes please
Jenny

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

---- rjnorris [via Langstone Cutters RC] wrote ----

Hi all,
       Alison is working this week so has asked me to organise her row. Wednesday weather looks dry with a  moderate easterly wind, high tide is 14.50 (4.7m) so I suggest meeting at the Mill at 1pm. We will decide where to go on the day but Piranha bar or Emsworth might be best given the wind, besides I need to practise getting round Marker in an easterly :-).  Usual weekly row, everyone welcome but if we get enough Cork or Hamble rowers to fill a galley we could use it for practise too.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Mid-week-row-Wed-8th-tp3632.html
To start a new topic under Langstone Cutters RC, email ml-node+[hidden email]

Re: Mid week row - Wed 8th

Hi Rachel,
Depends what happens before the row!
..... Les.....🚣 😊

Re: Mid week row - Wed 8th

yes please, Marilyn.

Re: Mid week row - Wed 8th

Rachel, The 7th space ! So let's get the second crew pressed or I Can row my skiff with Billy! Or. Is that Billy  and I ? Cheers

Re: Mid week row - Wed 8th

Ali Copeland
Hi - As a new member of Cutters I would like to join the row on Wednesday.  Is there room for another?
Ali Copeland

Re: Mid week row - Wed 8th

Of course Ali, you are very welcome .. and the weather forecast has improved too!

Re: Mid week row - Wed 8th

Mark Taylor
Both Frances and I are interested in rowing on Wednesday. Had such fun on Monday with two Claytons out, but happy to row what ever you are planning. BTW, what is this about a piss up in a brewery? Can I come, I tried to organise one once but it all went to pieces.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Mid week row - Wed 8th

Both very welcome, and thanks for making me laugh out loud again, been a challenging weekend with mother-in-law humour much appreciated :-)
Tim

Re: Mid week row - Wed 8th

Tim
Hya

Hope to join you but may be a bit late owing to having to sneak under the fence past the guards through my new escape tunnel that I have been working on all winter!

Re: Mid week row - Wed 8th

Sue Martin
Me too.
Sue