Mid-week row, Wednesday 13th, 11:30am - UPDATED

Mid-week row, Wednesday 13th, 11:30am - UPDATED

Morning all,
8 of us signed up, so I propose either a Galley or Celtic and a Tiefi.
Michael and Lesley have already requested the Tiefi, just need a volunteer to do it with them, or I’m happy to do it myself?! We can sort it all out when we meet.
It’s going to be a bit breezy, but we do have the lee of the island so we should be fine.
See you all there
Matt

Dear all,
I’m sure you’ll all agree that the weather is all over the place at mo. but in my view, Wednesday is currently looking the best of the bunch.

So, H/W is at 13:35 (4.96m), with current prediction of gentle(ish) breeze, lightly cloudy and 12 degrees.

I propose we all meet at the boat park at 11:30, take a nice leisurely row beyond marker. Then back to Emsworth to raid Flintstones of their hot chocolate and tea cakes, before eventually coming back home for a beverage or two in the Royal Oak.

This is our weekly leisurely row and is open to all, both new and old.
It’s especially a good chance for anyone on Mark’s recent cox’s course who wants to keep honing their new found skills without judgement or worry!

For those that do want harder race training etc, I will be posting this for a separate day later in the week.

Please all sign up in the usual way, look forward to seeing you all on the water!

Re: Mid-week row, Wednesday 13th, 11:30am

Mike Lowery
Yeh why not ,we'd.   Thanks

Mike L

Re: Mid-week row, Wednesday 13th, 11:30am

Jo Beardsall
Yes please Matt

Re: Mid-week row, Wednesday 13th, 11:30am

Paul R
I’d like to join

Re: Mid-week row, Wednesday 13th, 11:30am

Mark Taylor
Matt,  some weeks ago,  Lesley and I published some cox training dates,  one of them being wed 13 March.  I plan to take out a Claydon with following people
Mark
Kay
Anita
Lesley
Rich
Julie A
We will be on the beach at 11.30.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Mid-week row, Wednesday 13th, 11:30am

Pam P
I'm also in the Claydon, in Mark's posting above. Ballast!!

Re: Mid-week row, Wednesday 13th, 11:30am

Lynn Murray
Yes please Matt

Re: Mid-week row, Wednesday 13th, 11:30am

Yes please ,Marilyn

Re: Mid-week row, Wednesday 13th, 11:30am

Yes please for Lesley and Michael, we are both happy in a Tiefi if you choose to use one.
Michael