Mid week row Wednesday 8th June Meet 17:30

Mid week row Wednesday 8th June Meet 17:30

Pete Reed
This post was updated on .
Lots of rowing going on at moment.

As Tuesday is New Rowers Day Wednesday seems best for the mid week row.

Meet 5.30pm, high tide 7.10pm, back to pub for 8.30pm ish.

I propose a gentle jolly down through Chichester Harbour as far as you like and back again.

Please sign up in usual way.

Pete

7 rowers so far
We can sort boats and crews on arrival.
Looking forward to seeing you all there
Pete

Benlevay
John D
LizW
John Child
Nigel
Pete
Maureen

Re: Mid week row Wednesday 8th June Meet 17:30

michael
Yes please from Lesley and Michael

Re: Mid week row Wednesday 8th June Meet 17:30

benlevay
sounds good, yes please

Re: Mid week row Wednesday 8th June Meet 17:30

john d. pearce
HI Pete
Yes please
John D.

Re: Mid week row Wednesday 8th June Meet 17:30

Yes please For me.

Re: Mid week row Wednesday 8th June Meet 17:30

John Child
Yes please Pete

Re: Mid week row Wednesday 8th June Meet 17:30

Yes please for me.

Re: Mid week row Wednesday 8th June Meet 17:30

KeithY
If there is room then yes please. K

Re: Mid week row Wednesday 8th June Meet 17:30

KeithY
Sorry Pete but blow me down i tested positive for covid yesterday evening. I need to stand down from tonight as feeling ropey.

Sorry. K

Re: Mid week row Wednesday 8th June Meet 17:30

Sorry Pete, Lesley and I cannot make today’s row. Michael

Re: Mid week row Wednesday 8th June Meet 17:30

Pete Reed
Sorry to hear that Keith.
Hope you are fighting fit again very soon.

Thanks for letting me know Michael.

Pete

Re: Mid week row Wednesday 8th June Meet 17:30

Have you seen the wind speeds Peter? A short time ago it was f6, gusting f7.  It also looks like there is more rain on the way in about 90 mins. It's now down to f5, but.....
I'd love to row, but I think it may be a trifle unpleasant....and since your numbers are awkward at the moment, I am opting out. Wimp that I am! Hope you have a good 6 up.

Re: Mid week row Wednesday 8th June Meet 17:30 - cancelled

Pete Reed
Sorry everyone but Nigel is absolutely right and not a wimp at all.

I'm at Langstone and the wind is strong.

Forecasts have moved the pleasant evening sunshine back.

Best to cancel for now and hope I have better luck with next week's row

Pete

PS Great pint in the Ship 😁

Re: Mid week row Wednesday 8th June Meet 17:30 - cancelled

Liz Walmsley
Thanks for trying anyway. Wise move.. I have aLready been drenched twice today!

Re: Mid week row Wednesday 8th June Meet 17:30 - cancelled

John Child
Wimps??? The two Johns are in the boatpark ready to go!!

See you in the pub.