Mid week row organiser swap needed week beginning 18th September

Mid week row organiser swap needed week beginning 18th September

RichardH
Hi

I am down to organise the mid week row next week (18th September), but my availability doesn't match with the tides.  Is there someone who could do a swap with me and I will cover your row at another date?.

Many thanks

Re: Mid week row organiser swap needed week beginning 18th September

I can take this on, Richard, but to be honest the weather forecast is not encouraging. Let's hope for the best!

Re: Mid week row organiser swap needed week beginning 18th September

RichardH
Hi Chris,
Many thanks fir taking this on.   Hope you cam find a time when tide and weather work.  Much appreciated.

Richard